Monday, November 7, 2011

Beautiful November


Hey everyone,

Sorry my emails so late, Ive been driving up to soldatna to meet up with some elders to carpool up to anchorage. So I have some news, Im being transferred up to Chugach! And also Elder Butlers being transferred up to fairbanks haha. Theyre whitewashing the area and bringing in another greenie and his trainer into homer. They said its a really good area to train in so theyre having another elder trained there. And elder Butler is going into an area training again and whitewashing it as well. They like whitewashing, its really effective, because it brings a new mind set into the area,so its not because we were bad missionaries haha. So thats kind of crazy, they called on Saturday saying where were each going. It was exciting. But we left the area good I  think, theres some investigators we picked up last week and got a bunch of referrals from  members there lately so I think the area will do good. But Im excited to go to Chugach, my companion is going to be elder McPhereson. Hopefully the elders coming into homer can get Julian back on date and get him baptized. Also, I sent all my fish home. I couldnt really take it around the mission with me because theres too much so I sent it all to you. Theres alot of halibut, king salmon, and white king salmon. White king salmons super good, its the best salmon and its kind of rare I guess. And all the salmons labeled, the halibut isnt. All my things I have are good and keep me warm. As for that christmas package, I dont have anything on my mind right now that I need or want specifically. If I can think of anything specific I want or need Ill tell you in the email next week. Oh and a couple weeks ago we were at the salvation army thrift store and guess what I got for $15?!? A brand new suit that fits!!! Just thought Id tell you guys that haha. You guys know how much I like thrift stores haha.  Thats a big bummer that they got in that crash!!  {4 of his cousins were in a serious car accident in Wyoming on Sat. But they're mostly fine and recovering well}   Thats crazy! Anyways, I gotta go, we need to get up to Anchorage, sorry this letters not super long.

Love Elder Roney

No comments:

Post a Comment