Monday, May 13, 2013

Elder Roney

Hey everyone,
 
 This is going to be pretty short since I talked to you yesterday. Happy Mothers Day yesterday!!! It was super fun to talk to you guys yesterday! Its weird that its my last time skyping, see you guys in a couple months. Today we arrived into anchorage from nome, its great theres no snow here and things are starting to turn green! I forgot how much I like trees until today, theyre great to have around, trees are a good thing. I lost my nametag today somewhere between nome and girdwood too, I currently have no name. We drove down to Girdwood today, thats where the big ski resort in Alaska is and its super pretty! Its the same drive you take down to Homer but only like 45 minutes down the road, and I forgot how pretty it is down that way. So I forgot to tell you guys during skype but last week during our comp study we saw a wolf out behind the church when we looked out the window, pretty sweet right? I got a new temple recommend too, President called yesterday after our skype sesh and interviewed me because mine expired in April.  I love to see the temple, Im going there wednesday. Zone conference is on thursday, Elder Zwick from the 70 is coming and doing a mission tour, should be good. Ill let you know how it goes and Ill send pictures next week, 

I forgot my camera cord and card reader in nome. Welp, love you guys! Bye!
Love Elder Ashton Roney

No comments:

Post a Comment