Monday, January 14, 2013

Stake Conference


Hey everyone!

 This week was ok, we weren't able to see very many investigators. Yesterday church was cancelled, and president Beesley texted everyone telling us that we couldnt leave the apartment until about noonish. We had freezing rain again and because the roads were sketchy they decided to cancel church. On Saturday we were driving on a smaller highway and this lady in a jeep in front of us slid out of control and went into a ditch and we asked her if she needed any help but she told us that she had someone on their way.  A few minutes later we saw the fire department headed her way. I think I saw 6 new cars in ditches because of the fun weather.   We didn't have district meeting this week because we had a zone meeting instead. But tomorrow I'm training on setting goals and stretching ourselves to reach our goals.  Then Sister, C in the district is doing an activity  (I made her the activity coordinator in our district so there's a short activity every district meeting) and usually I ask one or two of the other missionaries in the district to do a short 10 or 15 minute training as well. And a zone meeting's just where the zone leaders talk about our goals and numbers and everything and give some training. I went on exchanges with Elder Merrill (the one I was in the MTC with, not my last companion) in Meadow Creek. It was really good and fun to serve with someone I came out with for a day.

   That's awesome that you guys are all doing so good, and I'm kinda jealous that you're getting snow there.  But then again, you guys are having temperatures close to 0 and its been in the 30s and 40s the past few weeks, so that's been awesome.  I haven't even worn a jacket everyday it's been so nice haha.  Thats awesome that Tannon finally got his visa and gets to finally go to spain haha, how long was he in SLC for?

  Anyways, Im running out of time, sorry its not more of an exciting email haha. But I love you guys and Im glad that youre all doing so good! oh and tell Paul hi back for me!

  Love Elder Ashton Roney

No comments:

Post a Comment