Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Gone Fishin'


Hey!
  Sorry I didnt email yesterday, I was deep sea fishing from 8 to 6! We got permission from the mission president and went with one of our investigators, hes a charter captain. It was way fun. We each caught 2 halibut, and 2 king salmon that were big enough we wanted to keep, I caught 3 other king salmon but we let them go because they were small (I thought they were good size but I guess they were small compared to whats usually caught). We caught a bunch of other stuff too, I caught a shark that was about 3-4 feet long, it was cool, we let that go, and I caught a good size stingray, we let that go too. All together we caught 2 sharks and 3 stingrays. We saw alot of pretty neat stuff, we saw alot of whales, dolphins, sharks, stingrays, jelly fish, tons of otters, more puffins, and a couple seals. The whales were awesome, there were probably around 10 whales that you could see at once. Ill send some pictures next week. 
  But thats awesome that Braedon and Virginia are engaged! Thats crazy! Its a bummer I wont be able to be there though. But thats pretty cool, I might even be an uncle when I get back, who knows.
  BYU won, thats good, sounds like it was a good game. Sounds like everythings good at home, everythings good here in Homer. Its getting cooler still, everything has frost in the morning now. But more days are sunny now but still lots of rain. The wards good, everythings pretty good.  
  This week was good. Another investigator wants to be baptized, we just have to set a date when we meet with him tomorrow. His name is Julian Massey, hes way cool, he said he wants to be baptized sometime this month. So that will be awesome!  Sorry this emails so short, I have to go, just wanted to give you guys an update. Love you! 
    
  Love Elder Roney  

No comments:

Post a Comment