Monday, April 25, 2011

From Moroni


Dear Family


Happy Birthday Dad I hope that you had a great birthday. I am doing well but this past week we did not get a lot done because Thursday until Sunday was holidays and with everyone traveling and partying we did not have a lot of people to teach but this week should be better. We don't have a lot of investigators that are progressing well so I think this week we will focus on finding new investigators. I would like to give my talk sooner rather than later and I don't think I will take a lot of time I don't think I will take more 10 minutes I think it will be really short. Is there a topic I speak on or do I just talk about the mission? My card has money but I am not able to get money from the ATM machine but I can use my card to pay for things so I don't think I will have any problems. But I not worried about souvenirs for me but what I could get for everyone else. I hope that everyone has a good week and until next week


Love Elder Boren

No comments:

Post a Comment