Monday, April 18, 2011

From Moroni


Dear Family


How are things going? Sounds like things are going well and that´s great that you were able to be there for Jordan´s farewell and that everything is going well. I hope that you guys can have a good time in Arizona. How long will you stay? And who all went? But I am doing well this week we worked hard but some of the people we are working with did not make it to church so we don't have any one progressing or who are close to being baptized but we did have an old couple who went I think that they felt good also gladir, the young man who was baptized last week, brought one of his friends to church which is good it sounds like he last a lot of his friends because he was baptized but we will pass by his friends house the end of this week. I think that the rainy season ended so it should not rain any more not until September. I am not able to take money out of my card the machine says that its not permitted but I don't know what I can buy as souvenirs for everyone I think maybe in the airport they might have some things but where I am serving its not much of a place where people visit so they don't have a lot of places for souvenirs so I don't know what I would be able to buy for everyone. A while back I bought a soccer jersey of Brasil for myself but I don't know what I could buy for everyone else.


I hope that everyone has a good visit in Arizona and a safe trip back and until next week


Love Elder Boren

No comments:

Post a Comment