Tuesday, November 10, 2009

From Moroni

Dear Family


I am doing well. This week was a little dissapointing we were not able to meet with a lot of our investigators and we were not able to get any of them to go to church this sunday. The area we have focusing is far from our house and far from the chapel so I think we are going to focus on a different area the next three weeks. Theres a bakery near our house and there is a lady that works there and her and here son went to church with us this sunday. She said that she liked our church and we taught her the first lesson monday it was really good the spirit was there and I think next week she will be baptized but we will because right I am working with Elder P Souza in Jaiara for a few days. I am doing well I feel a little more confident in speaking portuguese. I dont always understand everything but I am geting better.


I am glad to hear that everything is going well for everyone and I hope that veterans day goes well for everyone.
Elder Boren






Dear Mom


I received a package from Aunt Becky last week that had some candy bars and a few snacks and I received your package today along with my visa card and the 20 dollar bill. Thank you for the CD I accidentally erased all my music so right now I don't have a whole lot of music. I am out of time.
Love ELder Boren

No comments:

Post a Comment