Monday, July 22, 2013

'Til we meet again

Hey everyone!

 Its that time unfortunately, this is going to be my last email home from the blessed land of Alaska. Since Im coming home in a couple days I wont make this too long. I had my exit interview with my President Beesley last night and it went pretty well, I got him to trade ties with me haha. I was pretty happy about it :) The interview went well, alot of knowledge and useful tips and information flowed into my mind last night. Its definitely a bitter sweet time for me, Im sad to leave the mish but excited to see what the future holds and everything after the mission. I dont even know how many times this week Ive been asked, So what are you going to do when you get home? haha. We flew in from Nome on Saturday and weve been staying with Elder Merrill in Anchorage while weve been back, and Ive gotten to go around and say bye to some people in Eagle River, its been fun. The missions been an awesome experience, and something Ill always remember.
 
 Well, sorry its not very long, Ill see you in two days so I didnt worry too much about it. Love you guys and thanks for everything!

 Love Elder Ashton Roney

No comments:

Post a Comment