Monday, May 21, 2012

3rd decade starts...now!!


Hey everyone!
  Theres those pictures I promised to send you guys! Lots and lots of totem poles, me inside of a totem pole! the inside of that building that im in, then the boat docks, the cruise ship that came in today,  then the picture with two cruise ships is what the main road looks like when theres tourists and cruise ships in.
  So this week was good, my birthday was good! Thanks for those presents! They were all wonderfully perfectly good, I love those shirts and ties and socks, I used one of the ties and the long sleeve shirt and new socks on my birthday! It was nice to be wearing new socks, and that backpack is perfect, along with everything inside of it! Some of the goodies are gone already haha.And I love that back scratcher so much, then that Jazz playoffs towel was awesome, I love it! Too bad they didnt make it further in the playoffs.The space pens awesome, best pen ever, I use it so much. Then all that cereal haha I loved it, I need to actually buy milk now haha. It was fun getting those packages, the lady at the post office was a little phillipino lady, and when she brought it out she said, dont open these until your birthday! It was kinda funny with her phillipino accent. It was fun to get those packages and that card, thank you guys so much for those wonderful packages full of goodness!
And the Thomas family baked me a home made cake! awesome family!

We taught kodie again on wednesday. Hes still super interested in the gospel, and has some super good questions. He told us this last time that when hes in lessons with us everything that we teach him and the answers we give him to his questions all just makes sense. So that was awesome, one step closer to knowing for himself that this is the true church. Then we had a lesson set up for today, but she had to cancel and we re scheduled for Thursday. So that should go well. And we picked up a few good potential investigators as well, other than that we've been trying to contact lots of people taught in the past and all that good stuff. Were gonna try that bbq idea that dad gave me again, this time were gonna both hand out flyers to somewhere that he Havent tracted haha and were gonna make posters and put them on light posts and post them around town so we can get an actual turn out haha. Then were gonna invite members and tell them they cant come unless they bring a non member friend, hopefully it should be a better turn out this time. Maybe well get some tourists too haha. Oh and speaking of which, one of the tourists was walking up some stairs up the street from our apartment and ran into us on the way to the car and hes LDS! Hes from southern Utah and right away when he saw my name tag asked me if I'm related to the Nu Skin Roneys haha. It was super random and kinda fun. So a pretty good week, it sounded like all of yours was pretty good too! I might be headed over to Metlakatla again soon too! Im excited for that, its fun going over there. But I hope this week is just as good as last week was for all of you! Love you guys! Hope you have a wonderful warm sunny day there in Utah!

 Love Elder Roney












 Sorry this was a short email... At least you got some pictures! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment