Monday, January 10, 2011

From Moroni


Dear Family


How is everyone doing? I am doing well. This week went well, a little slow but well we did not have any investigators at church and we are searching for new investigators but we have not had much luck yet. it rained a little this week. Also transfers will be tomorrow me and my companion were transferred to Goiania and half of the zone was transferred but there has not been a lot of changes in the zone for while now so we kind of expected a lot of changes. Also I received your package this week. Thank you very much for sending me the package, also thanks for the tie its great. thanks for the nutella I really like nutella did you buy it from Italy? I was planning to buy some this week but now I don't have to buts its a little expensive here. I don't need anything for my birthday I will be home soon after and packages take so long to arrive also they cost a lot send.


It´s good to hear that everyone is doing well. That´s crazy that Jeremy will be serving in the same mission Alissa served, is really excited to serve? Also its crazy that Jordan is preparing for his call I wonder where he will be called. Well I will be looking forward to hearing about how things go for Jeremy as he prepares to serve also about Jordan when he receives his call. no maria never wrote, she should be leaving for Brazil next month right?


I hope that everything goes well for everyone this week and until next week.


Love Elder Boren

No comments:

Post a Comment